Several times a week the Beneva Solutions team gets asked, “How can I get more positive reviews on Yelp?” Thankfully, there are several things you can do to ensure that your online reputation reflects the high level of customer service and the quality of your arrangements.
What is Yelp?
Yelp is an “online urban guide” and business review site with an integrated social platform.
Five Ways to Increase Your Yelp Reviews
1. Fill Out Your Page Completely: Consider this site just like your digital showroom. Your cooler should not look empty.
2. Frequently Check for Flagged Reviews: Due to the Yelp algorithm they require business owners to help “filter” inauthentic or spammy reviews. (Insider Tip: Follow anyone that leaves a review because it will make his or her review more legitimate.)
3. Reply to All Negative Reviews: By responding to negative reviews in a professional manner it will demonstrate your willingness to please the customer. (Insider Tip: We also suggest responding to positive reviews when possible because it makes your business feel more approachable.)
4. Reach Out to Family & Friends: Everyone wants to be helpful and often our family and friends are our biggest fans. Ask them to post their experiences with your shop. (Insider Tip: Make sure their Yelp profiles have profile pictures and bios, otherwise they may be flagged as SPAM.)
5. Network With Your Vendors: In a day of mega businesses local companies need to work to support each other. Offer to leave a positive review on your vendors Yelp pages and ask them to do the same for you. To ensure the authenticity of the review request that they talk about how they work with your company rather than portraying a fake order.