PART TWO of the 10-Part Series: Promoting floralapp® on your social media sites
The birthing of social media has been a blessing to most businesses. It gives us a way to promote, market, sell, brand, and truly label ourselves in the most time effective manner possible. The most difficult thing about social media, however, is that your content must be consistently updated. A lot of businesses hop online in hopes that after 2 or 3 posts they will see a record number of sales come in. This is not the way social media works. Like anything else, it takes time and a little elbow grease. The good news is that the elbow grease needed isn’t half as bad as some of the elbow grease we’ve had to put into our business!
If you haven’t already, sign up for at least Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress. These are the mainstream social media tools that can help you get your floralapp® name out there. Facebook is a social media tool that most all of us are familiar with. It’s your basic networking and sharing tool through the ‘net. Twitter is different than Facebook because of the way you reach your audience. It is moreso a one-way, broad audience, communication tool. WordPress, on the other hand is very different than both of these social media tools. WordPress is a blogging site to which you are able to post articles, stories, thoughts, ideas, recipes, basically anything you can think of! All of these devices are free and can be integrated with each other (linked together). If you would like to read more about social media marketing, a good starting point would be to read this Wikipedia article on social media marketing.
Now that we have had a little social media 101, we are ready to get started. Here are some ideas to push your floralapp® exposure through the various means in which we’ve just discussed.
- Post pictures of ALL your floralapp® offers
- Post special offers and app only discounts
- Engage in conversations with your ‘friends’ about purchasing through floralapp®
- Like Facebook, post pictures about your offers
- ‘Tweet’ any additional offers or give more information on pictures posted
- Use hashtags in your posts (#nameofhashtag)
- Elaborate on how to use floralapp® – features, etc
- Write about how you can save time using floralapp®
- Make special blog posts for app only specials
- Post a blog about using your QR code with floralapp®
There are countless ways to use social media to help with your exposure. If you need any additional help doing any of the above, please call our team and we would be happy to assist you.
All our best,
Your floralapp® team
www.floralapp.com | 1-800-560-0501